Software Engineer at Hdiv Security.
- Developing a framework for building self-protected web application that prevent OWASP Top 10 risks (SQLInjection, XSS, Insecure Direct Object Reference...), applying security by design techniques over traditional web applications.
- Contributing in an European project, SWEPT (http://www.swept.eu).
- Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST)
- Runtime Application Self Protection (RASP)
- Bytecode manipulation (ASM)
Hdiv is a leading provider of open-source software for real-time, self-protected applications. Hdiv solutions are built into applications during development to deliver the strongest available runtime application self-protection (RASP) against OWASP Top 10 threats. Since 2008, Hdiv has pioneered self-protection cyber security software, and today its solutions are used by leading commercial software providers and global enterprises in banking, government, retail, technology, and aerospace. The company is privately held and headquartered in San Sebastián, Spain.